DrugStoc is a tech-enabled pharmaceutical access and distribution platform that connects manufacturers of pharmaceutical products to health care providers in sub-Saharan Africa. Founded in 2015, Our clients are hospitals, pharmacies, clinics, and nursing homes. We are an omnichannel platform that removes any barrier for Licensed health workers to find and purchase genuine medication at the right price for their patients.
Job Position: Quality Control Pharmacist
Job Location: Ojota, Lagos
- We are looking for a Passionate Quality Control Pharmacist who wants to change the current status quo with healthcare in Sub Saharan Africa.
- S/he should have proven experience in Quality Management System especially managing cold chain productsto help scale to its next stage of growth and expansion.
- Implement, and maintain safety and Quality Control Processes
- Work together with other job functions (Inbound, inventory, outbound etc.) to inspect inbound cold chain products to ensure products meet quality standards
- Maintain and organize all relevant records of inspections done.
- Keep logbook of daily temperature checks
- Keep logbook of daily distributed cold chain products
- Report on temperature gap analysis and explain where improvements can be made.
- Maintain compliance by ensuring all activities and processes align with Company Safety and Quality policy & objectives.
- Lead stock count for cold chain products
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical company
- Proven experience with managing cold chain products
- A keen eye for detail and drive for efficiency
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth Understanding of quality procedures.
- Decision making skills.
- Collaborative skills
- Highly organized
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A ‘change the world’ mindset and a can-do attitude.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.