Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers.
Job Position: CIM & Quality Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Compliance Insurance Maintenance (CIM) & Quality Executive, reporting to the Senior Manager, CIM & Quality, with a dotted line to the Regional Head of CIM & Quality.
- As a proven result-driven person, the CIM & Quality Executive will be responsible for ensuring vehicle compliance, insurance, and maintenance requirements are in place per local market in order to keep Moove vehicles moving safely.
- The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of fleet operations and maintenance requirements as well as relevant experience working with a Fleet Management System and the supporting fleet compliance systems.
- The CIM & Quality Executive will be prepared to be fully accountable for the safe & efficient operation of our fleet in full compliance with existing legislation, agreed policy, procedure, practice, and documentation.
- In this role, you will dig deep into understanding the technical and administrative rules and regulations regarding fleet management.
- If you have a technical background in fleet operations and you want to strengthen your leadership skills and take your career to the next level in a supportive environment and with a company devoted to training successful team members, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a CIM & Quality Executive, to assist in enhancing and supporting the compliance requirements of our Fleet in a local market, ensuring that our Fleet is utilised; managed, and maintained in a manner that is above industry standards.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who has a growing interest to be a fleet telematics expert and who has a good understanding of industry legislative and compliance regulations.
- They will also have excellent communication, organization; multitasking, and technical skills.
- Assist in claims management.
- Analyse risks associated with policies.
- Assist in implementing Insurance, maintenance and quality procedures.
- Support with regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Track the progress of the roll-out of fleet in the market in terms of telematics fitment, swag, and overall vehicle readiness for hand over to client
- Ensure that all systems are fully updated with vehicle information and details including but not limited to internal VMS Telematics systems and Uber systems
- Communicate with team members and managers both verbally and written on the progress of Fleet rollout.
- Utilize Google Docs and Sheets in many areas of your work with ease.
- Be service-oriented with a positive attitude, interest in learning, technically savvy, and flexible.
- Ensure that all permits are appropriately actioned on all vehicles and renewed as required in the respective markets.
- Ensure that all regulatory and traffic infringements are assigned to the respective drivers.
- Follow Up daily on cars that are in repairs.
- Ensure that vehicles are inspected and serviced in accordance with OEM and Moove policies
- Ensure that all traffic fines and other driver-related infringements are assigned to the drivers or appropriately deducted
- Daily, weekly, and monthly management reporting
- Adhoc tasks, assignments, investigations, and solutions as required by Management.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to the Senior Manager, CIM & Quality, and closely working with our Regional Head of CIM & Quality.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Claims acceptance %
- Total Loss claims % and TAT
- Vehicle in NPA state during accidents
- TAT for vehicle servicing
- Tracking vehicle ageing and service history
- Finding OES parts solutions in case of parts shortage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field is preferred and experience as an (Automobile) Service Advisor.
- Good understanding of insurance management, requirements and dynamic
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, as well as take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Technically savvy: Google Suites and databases.
- Strong business writing and speaking skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and manage priorities effectively
- Attention to Detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online