Paelon Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialist boutique hospital established in April 2010. We are located at 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way in the high-brow neighborhood of Victoria Island, Lagos, and have a branch at 9, Ajao Street in Ikeja. The hospital was set up in memory of Patricia ELozie ONyia – PAELON, the 3rd and last child of the current Managing Director & Founding Partner, Dr. Ngozi Onyia. We are a guideline and protocol-driven hospital and as a result provide evidence-based, patient-centered primary, secondary and tertiary health care services of the highest standard with integrity and are often sought out for honest, professional second opinions.
- Job Position: Quality Improvement Officer
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Promote a culture towards continuous quality improvement and patient safety amongst staff of the hospital
- Provide leadership and support to the QI Team in the identification, design, and development of service delivery indicators and outcome measures to evaluate the effectiveness of applied evidence-based standards
- Lead clinical and documentation audits and preparation and appropriate distribution of reports
- Monitor, and present on internal quality measures and initiatives during a staff meeting
- Lead the QI team on scheduled internal COHSASA assessment meetings
- Ensure departmental compliance with COHSASA QI standards for existing accreditation level
- Preparation and distribution of QI reports and statistics generated from INSTA
- Participate in staff meetings as they relate to QI activities
- Provide in-service training to staff in the area of continuous quality improvement
- Will ensure that all processes needed to renew the hospital’s license with HEFAMAA are in order by November 30th of each year (Please see HEFEMAA folder for ‘RENEWAL of registration notice’ for list of requirements).
- Will represent Paelon at the monthly Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) meetings held at The Primary Health Center, Aja, on the 1st Wednesday of each month from 9am-12 pm
- Will work with the Head Nurse to ensure the monthly M&E forms are completed by the 1st Monday of each month and will be submitted at the M&E meetings.
- Will work with Head Nurse to ensure the weekly report on the incidence of Flaccid paralysis are also documented and reported every Friday to the contact person above
- B.Sc Nursing
27th January 2021
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified applicants would be shortlisted and contacted.