Avarun Consulting Limited is seeking to recruit on behalf of our client MESSRS: NorthEast Regional Shuttle, certain Senior Management Personnel who shall be the Post Holders for Air Operators Certificate (AOC) application. Our client is a startup airline in Nigeria soon to commence its AOC certification by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA). The Airline plans to begin operations using the ERJ 145/175 aircraft.
- Job Position: Quality Manager
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Category: Aviation
As required by Civil Aviation Regulations, the individuals who serve in these positions must:
- Be qualified through training, experience, and expertise;
- Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe operations; and
- To the extent of their responsibilities, have a full understanding of Aviation Safety Standards and Safe Operating practices and the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations.
In accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations Part 184.108.40.206 & IS 220.127.116.11, the minimum initial qualifications for the advertised positions are as follows:
- A holder of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers’ Licence in Airframes and Power plant or Avionics, (ratings on aircraft type not essential) with five (5) years working experience inline/base maintenance, maintenance planning or technical services; or
- Hold an academic degree in an Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Electronics Engineering discipline from a recognized university or other higher educational institution; or
- Hold a Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of working experience in the quality system and /or continuing airworthiness in the aviation industry.
- Possess proven satisfactory audit experience, preferably in Aviation, acceptable to the Authority.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations and Standard Maintenance Practices.
- Good understanding of quality management principles.
Notwithstanding the minimum Regulatory Requirements, the following will be considered as an added advantage to interested candidates:
- Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Broad Industry Experience
19th April 2021.