The Farmers Friend Saro AgroSciences Ltd the first company in the Group started out in 1991. Today it’s the leading marketer of Crop Protection Products in Nigeria & Ghana, committed to empowering Two Million Farmers within the next 5 years with superior agro-input (CPP, Seeds & Fertilizer) & Knowledge that will enable them to increase their yield & livelihood in a sustainable manner.
- Kaduna, Oyo
- The Quality officer must align the company’s measurements with best standards at all times that will make the company adhere to contract specifications
- Quality measurement on arrival from the supplier’s store all through the activity chain
- Proper reporting of all inspection results, so that the supplier can be surcharged where delivery is off-spec
- Visual inspection and ability to detect adulterations like Clusters, Foreign Matters & foreign odour etc.
- Sorting & stacking of crops and other food-related items according to quality range
- Laboratory Analysis
- Quality measurement for processing and shipments
- Minimum of an OND in Any field
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5yrs working experience in Quality of Agricultural produce, raw materials and finished food products
- Age: 30 – 40 years old
Special Skills/Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Proactive self-starter
- Integrity & independent mind, and able to work under pressure
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work with all levels of the team with minimal and reasonable conflicts
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Kindly use the Job role as the subject of the mail.