Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialised industrial and automotive applications.
Job Position: Quality System Senior Analyst
Job Location: Onne, Rivers, Nigeria
- Provides assistance to the area, by preparing, updating Quality System documents, and analyzing quality internal performance indicators. Manages and follows up Quality events.
- Prepares, updates and reviews Quality Management Systems documents.
- Develops and controls the quality internal performance indicators, preparing the necessary reports (e.g. Quality Flash , QSMR).
- Manages and follows up Quality events (customer claims/disatisfactions, non-conformities, etc).
- Administrates quality information systems.
- Coordinates implementation of Quality Management System activities (e.g. Verification, final control, metrology, local documents, event management, inspection & testing as applicable).
- Coordinates the implementation of Quality policies and programs, ensuring compliance of plant operations with Tenaris policies. Is responsible for validating quality requirements and technical specifications of customers and performs follow up on external audits
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a second class upper division
- It is required at least 2 years experience in quality related activities in Oil and Gas Industry.
- High degree of flexibility between plant and administrative support is required
- Experience with audit management and process improvement activities will be an added advantage to achieve the above highlighted responsibilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online