AG Vision Construction, part of Abou Ghazaleh Group, represents the ongoing legacy of the Abou Ghazaleh family in the construction industry. It is led today by the family’s third and fourth generations: CEO Tony Abou Ghazale, Managing Director Elie Abou Ghazale and Executive Director Fadi Abou Ghazale who have succeeded in upholding the company’s position at the forefront of cutting-edge performance at all levels of real estate, construction and development businesses. AG Vision aims to be a leading provider of value-added development, construction, and technical management services to its clients everywhere, at exceptional standards backed by the company’s top-tier workforce and longstanding relationships with its diverse trade partners.
Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Abuja
- Estimating quantities, costs and time scales for material and labor.
- Preparing tender and contract documents Ensuring projects meet legal and quality standard.
- Monitoring subcontractors, safety practices, construction progress and material need including any changes which may impact cost.
- Inspecting and valuing completed work.
- A minimum of B.Sc in Quantity Survey.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience.
- Must have worked in a construction firm.
- Must reside in Abuja.