Incorporated in August 1994, ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Human Resource and Business Support Solutions provider. Our services include Business Advisory, People Outsourcing, Recruitment Outsourcing, Learning and Development and Sales Outsourcing. Others are Background checks, Call-Centre Management Solutions, fleet management solutions.
- Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- He/she must be able to-
- Conduct feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
- Prepare and negotiate tender and Contract Documents, including Bills Of Quantities with the Architect and/or the Client
- Coordinate work effort
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advise on procurement strategy
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyze costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on a range of legal and contractual claims
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- HND/BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ post-NYSC working experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a reputable construction Company.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be very vast in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must not be more than 27-35 years old.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online