Mooreadvice is a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency that specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results, and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable. Our experience cut across telecoms, financial institutions, Oil & Gas, Pension and Automobile distribution sector of the economy.
Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, and other documentation.
- Performing risk analysis evaluations
- Forecasting the cost of the different materials needed a the project
- Measuring and valuing the work done on site
- Making valuations and ensuring quality control of jobs done
- Arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
- Providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Attending project briefings where required
- Interfacing with the client on technical aspects of the job
- On-site monitoring /supervision of works/artisans and liaising with contractors to ensure timely delivery
- Participating in the physical creation of designs
- Following up to ensure deliverables are being created on schedule
- Maintaining adequate lateral and vertical communication with all staff associated with the project
- Taking ownership of projects from start to finish
- Ensuring communication and escalating all issues of relevance while giving daily reports
- Any other duties as may be given by management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Core Quantity Surveying measuring skills
- Project Viability and Good interpersonal skills
- Design skills knowledge of building and construction.
- Relevant experience in similar job role is a must.
2nd March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.