Ocean Crest Fire Protection Company Limited is a registered Nigerian company that provides sales, installation and maintenance of all kinds of safety equipment in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
- Job Location: Egbeda, Lagos
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree qualification with 2 – 5 years experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 / Month
9th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.