Raeanna is an infrastructure operator for wireless telecommunication in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide critical backend services for leading mobile network operators and internet service provider to deliver seamless, reliable connectivity for voice, data and multimedia contents. Our energy service delivers scalable, cost-effective solutions for remote locations and communities.
- Consistently look to source tenders through various avenues open to the industry.
- When tenders arrive, assess the type of tender, client and closing date of tender to determine prioritization of all tenders.
- Review and assess tenders ensuring all tender documents are received and are correct.
- Review tender documents assessing scope, risks involved, tender complexity etc. and provide feedback to the Commercial Manager.
- In- conjunction with Quantity Surveyors, conduct site inspections for tender understanding, analysis of conditions, assessment of risk and identification of activities that may or may not be shown in the tender documents.
- Calculate and prepare quantities in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyors.
- Source subcontractors & suppliers capable of complying with tender in coordination with Quantity Surveyor, Purchasing Officer and other Estimators and send out subbies packs.
- Compile letter of offer, tender schedules, program and other items required by the tender.
- Once tender is completed, incorporate all relevant details, forward to Executive Management for review and approval prior to submission.
- Liaise with client on an on-going basis to determine progress of tender.
- Compile relevant tender information into Benchmark & estimate price.
- Make tender amendments where applicable utilising client feedback on submitted tender.
- In-conjunction with the Projects Director, review contract details relevant to the company’s ability to deliver under the contract.
- Provide feedback to Executive Management regarding commercial contract exposure on the proposed project.
- Once tender has been successful co-ordinate and arrange for contract exchange.
- In conjunction with the Quantity Surveyors and co-estimator, prepare handover material of tender for the project team
- Co-ordinate and conduct “Handover” meeting with the project team, providing detailed briefing of the tender requirements.
- Keep up to date and abreast of industry factors that may impact on the business.
- Identify new and existing clients that can assist in the proactive promotion of the company providing feedback to Senior Management.
- In-conjunction with Quantity Surveyors, prepare procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure that procedures and work instructions are consistent with changes.
- In-conjunction with Quantity Surveyors, regularly review procedures / work instructions etc. for currency, productivity and methodologies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good university Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Professional membership of local/foreign registered Quantity Survey body.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in the Construction Industry.
- Field construction experience is highly desirable.
- Experience and knowledge of estimating software- Summit, Candy etc.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.