RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the No 1 real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves on excellence, integrity, and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
- Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a quantity surveyor to manage all aspects of the financial side of our construction by ensuring that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
- Analyzing existing budgets and making improvements.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Engage the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on-site
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers, and site engineers
- Source for construction materials
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or other related fields.
- Must have 6-8 years post-NYSC Experience, managing construction project financials.
- Should have a valid driver’s license
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel or other applicable software.
- Must have Sound knowledge of construction.
- Must be someone who pays utmost and careful attention to details
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a team
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
5th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements.