Anadach Group – Our client is a leading provider of world-class healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos. The facility is a growing family practice that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered family medicine. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing medical professionals that can contribute to rapidly growing organization.
Job Position: Radiographer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The radiographer will perform radiographic examination using high-tech equipment such as X-rays and ultrasound imaging technology.
- He/ she would also assist in developing treatment plans and overseeing the administration of radiotherapy for patients.
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients’ comfort.
- Perform a range of scans and radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality x-ray images.
- Observe and maintain contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post examination stay in the department.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to produce clear, usable images.
- Inserting commands and data into the electronic database to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients’ records.
- Record imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately, observing protocols and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Understand and observe health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect self and others.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on radiographic equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography or any equivalent qualification and registered with The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- Must have current practicing license. Additional training will be an added advantage.
- Must be efficient in the use of highly technical medical imaging equipment as well as computer software (for updating patient records).
Years of experience:
- A minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience as a radiographer.
Key competencies and essential attributes:
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities,and IT skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills.
- Must be able to work under stress.
- Keen attention to details
- Must be able to assist with lifting and moving patients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and compassion.
19th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Your Name and Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- For further enquiries, please call 08135139335.