eClinic and Diagnostic Limited – We are a Diagnostic center, rendering best and affordable Quality Diagnostic services with a view to meeting clients diagnostic needs using well trained staff and state of the art equipments. We are a Top diagnostic centre in Nigeria with State-of-the-art facilities that provide excellent medical investigations. We offer round-the-clock medical Laboratory, Radio-diagnostic services, ultrasound, and Dental clinics.
Job Position: Radiographer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Radiographers also called radiologic technologists, perform X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, and other forms of medical imaging to help diagnose illnesses and conditions. Unlike Radiologists, Radiographers do not interpret the results or make a diagnosis. Instead, they are healthcare professionals who perform the imaging scans.
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients’ comfort.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to obtain clear, usable images.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitor the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients’ records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on radiographic equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiology.
- 2-5 years of experience
- A license to practice Radiography.
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities, and attention to detail.
- The ability to lift heavy weights without assistance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and compassion.
- Good mathematical abilities and technical skills.
30th September, 2022.