Wetland Microfinance Bank Limited is a State microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Effurun and twelve (12) branches across Delta State. It came into its inception in 2000 as Erikpo Community Bank and subsequent upgrade to a State microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in 2005, Wetland Microfinance Bank Limited.
Job Position: Real Estate Manager
Job Location: Warri, Delta
- You will be responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of assigned real estate properties.
- You will work closely with property owners to ensure that the properties meet or exceed financial and operational goals.
- Your role involves overseeing day-to-day operations, implementing strategic plans, and maintaining strong tenant relationships
- Ensures achievement of the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by implementing the marketing strategy with regard to advertising, rent pricing, and concessions, oversees on-site traffic, ensures an appropriate inventory of “ready” apartments, and monitors the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results, provides input into the development, implementation, and revision of short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, participates in the implementation of creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic and leases.
- Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company’s standards for overall appearance and safety and develops activities and programs to enhance the saleability of the apartments and community as a whole by regularly inspecting “ready” units for marketability, creating mini-models and using other merchandising techniques promote the apartment and community to prospective applicants.
- Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, completing move-in procedures, and communicating in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Analyses Monthly financial reports, concession tracking, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance and access the Company’s internal resources as needed to support solution strategies.
- Oversees the lease renewal program, including sponsoring various resident lease renewal functions, managing the communication and notification process, and assisting with resident move-outs as necessary.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Supervises the community’s leasing team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field from an accredited institution.
- Two or more years of related management experience.
- Interact with employees, visitors, and contractors with poise and diplomacy.
- Provide leadership to all property personnel.
- Maintain a calm demeanor in emergencies.
- Compose business letters, expositions, summaries, and reports, using proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working atmosphere among staff.
- Exchange ideas, information, and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs and/or arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions, or solutions.
- Analyse and interpret various types of data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Info@wetlandmicrofinancebank.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.