Credal Homes is a subsidiary of Proximal Heights Development Limited and is a bullish firm that specializes in affordable and high-value real estate assets and properties for her esteemed clients both locally and internationally.
Job Position: Real Estate Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- Be able to determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Seek clients and notify current clients of new services, products, and features as well as modifications in service.
- Solicit new accounts in the various fields relevant to the company’s target. Reaches expected levels of sales.
- Coordinate and schedule presentations and other associated business development activities.
- Engaging with new partners to seal new deals, contracts, and offers as a representative of the firm and follow up on all prospects to finalize the partnership deals
- Handles sales and marketing for the organization’s operations.
- Develops and maintains accounts with small and medium-sized companies, other institutions, etc.
- Coordinates and schedules presentations and other associated business development activities.
- Acquires outside partners to market the company’s offerings and/or execute them.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain to prospective clients the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client’s queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Perform comparative market analysis on contracts.
- Analyze the territory’s market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- A Degree in any Business, Marketing, or any related field but with a passion for Sales and Business Development
- Proven 1 – 2 years work experience as a Real Estate Marketer
- Proven track of successful sales record
- At least 1 year of experience as a Business Development Executive in Real Estate with demonstrable track records.
- Ability to make sales presentations and sales pitches to target audiences
- Good ability for negotiations and getting vision across to prospective clients
- Good looking and full of energy.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large client base.
- Ability to consistently meet periodic goals.
- Ability to deliver expected result and work under pressure
- Confident, motivated and result oriented
- Familiar with Lagos and the Lagos market.
N50,000 – N76,000 monthly.
30th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Prospective candidates not willing to work in a sales unit in a real estate company need not apply.