Endlex Group of companies is a conglomerate of Endlex International Limited and Endlex Properties and Development Limited. Endlex group is an indigenous Nigerian company with devoted interest in Real Estate, Training, Equipment Hiring, Construction, etc. We are in the business of changing lives positively and we are passionate in solving Housing problems. We are duly registered with RC No: 1574991 with head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and have been in business over 10 years. We specialize in construction of building, land and property sales, we have estate scattered over Lagos, Abuja and Enugu, Owerri and other major cities in Nigeria. We are positive to contribute immensely to the current and future vision of Housing deficit and engineering problem in Nigeria.
Job Position: Real Estate Sales Executive
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- As a real estate sales executive, you will work closely with the real estate manager to develop and increase sales of real estate properties by following up on potential and existing clients.
- You will be require to follow up on portfolio/leads of new clients too.
- Generate sales of properties with existing and new clients Prospect
- Follow up on new clients to increase the company’s client database.
- Develop and increases sales by following up on potential clients through inspections.
- Develop innovative ideas to boost sales
- Accompany clients during their visit to all of their estates for inspection
- Interview clients to know what type of properties they want
- To visit and show the company’s estates/products to prospective clients.
- Responsible to build and maintain an excellent relationship with clients on an ongoing basis
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- To understand the products, and to communicate them effectively.
- Develop, establish and maintain market strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- List details of land or buildings for sale.
- Assess buyers’ needs and locate properties for their consideration.
- Prepare and send weekly report to immediate supervisor.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by management.
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in any course.
- Experienced in marketing and sales of Real Estate is compulsory or related field.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ post NYSC experience in Marketing and sales with a proven record of business development in a real estate firm.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to think like the customer/client
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Basic salary
- Commission on sales deal
24th February, 2023.