Knight Frank was founded in 1896 and is headquartered in London, UK. Knight Frank is one of the world’s leading independent real estate consultancies.
Job Position: Real Estate Valuer
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Valuation of Real Estate Properties ( Residential, Commercial, Industrial and other specialised properties)
- Conduct Property research and provide advisory services to Knight Frank client
- Source for new valuation briefs for Knight Frank.
- Conduct site inspections to run measurements and assess properties
- Prepare valuation reports in compliance with professional standards
- Prepare and submit proposals to targeted prospects for valuation and development appraisals
- Prospect and pitch for new valuation briefs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management or a related discipline from a reputable University (Second Class Upper)
- Chartered member of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers (NIESV)
- Member of Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON)
- 6-8 years’ valuation experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required to execute the job:
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent Market Research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to make quick judgement and decision on issues as they arise, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills.
Systems & IT Competencies:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online