Brookstone is a full-service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire life-cycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing, and construction management to delivery and facilities management. We leverage 25+ years of management experience to deliver best in class development services within our projects.
- Job Position: Receptionist / Admin Assistant
- Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence
- Greeting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment, and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, onboarding, and termination processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
19th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letters to: email@example.com using “Receptionist Role” as the subject of the email.