AfriTech Digitals Limited is into ICT Solutions & Training, Delivery Logistics Services and Real Estate. We also provide cutting-edge business solutions to brands and businesses.
Job Position: Office Assistant & Receptionist
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a reliable Office Assistant who will be responsible for performing administrative and routine clerical tasks and errands from our Yaba, Lagos office. We are recruiting a female and a male Office Assistants (2 positions)
- We require young, agile and proactive individuals who would also be interested in learning and advancing career development as will be offering promotions to higher departments, better career training as well as providing increment in earning capacity.
- Do note that this role is for individuals with a minimum of an SSCE / NECO, Diploma Certificate or OND qualifications (Higher qualifications will NOT be considered).
- Maintain a regular cleaning schedule of office and office equipment
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Perform work-related errands as requested.
- Calling for repairs and monitoring equipment artisans
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Perform other assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly.
- Strictly minimum of an SSCE / NECO, Diploma Certificate or OND Holder in terms of academic qualification (Higher qualification will not be considered)
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must reside in Lagos only (Preferably those residing in areas close to Yaba)
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing).
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Application For Office Assistant (Your Qualification – Your Gender – Your Location, etc. eg: Application For Office Assistant (SSCE – Male – Yaba) using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications that follow the instructions stated would be given prompt attention as successful.