Bill Energy Services Limited is an indigenous company providing services in the Oil and Gas sector, FMCG, Project Management, Safety consultancy and other sectors of the Nigerian economy. Bill Energy Services Limited was incorporated in 2013 and since then it has continued to grow with remarkable and impressive performances in the areas of Logistics (Haulage) for both wet and dry cargo, Pumping services, Fabrication, Project management, Brine filtration, Procurement, leasing of barges, house boats and vessels.
Job Position: Receptionist
Job Location: Lagos
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Minimum of OND / HND / BSc
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines and devices.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Prefarably Female.
Have Experience in:
- Visual Inspection with Acetic Acid
- Clinical Breast Examination.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.