Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria, ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial, and Residential services for 16 years. With a combination of astute electrical problem-solving skills, a passion for customer service and a can-do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the forefront of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that see the Quality control of every task. Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
- Job Position: Front Desk Receptionist
- Job Location: Zaria, Kafachan – Kaduna
- Greeting people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answering a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
- Managing the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
- Accepting deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for the company.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, such as telephone directories or Wi-Fi passwords.
- High School Diploma
- At least two years of training or experience in customer service and office work
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently Preferred
- College degree in business administration
5th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.