Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity. We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today. Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do. We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it.
Job Position: Receptionist / Admin Officer
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
- Welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Provide proactive diary management and co-ordination of meetings/trainings and all related arrangements i.e., travel arrangements, booking of accommodation and venue for training.
- Maintaining/ procuring inventory of office supplies and marketing materials.
- Plan, Schedule, and organizing in-house and external events.
- Ensuring that all office equipments are functional.
- Ensure timely repair and replacement of defective equipment that is affecting operation.
- Act as key interface in dealing with NEPA issues.
- Communicating with the out-of-state representatives to ensure prompt stock delivery.
- Proper monitoring and control of stock level and re-order level by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Send all necessary reports as required.
- Perform every other duty as assigned by line manager.
- Candidates should possess an HND or BSc in relevant fields
- 1-3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Should reside around Ikeja, Magodo, Ogba.
- Should posses professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
2nd October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.