One Percent International Management (www.onepercentinternational.com) is a 360-degree media and entertainment company consisting of four subsidiary and associate companies of Music Label, Music Licensing Company, Management Consulting Firm, Event Management Company operational in Nigeria (Lagos State and Federal Capital Territory, Abuja), United Kingdom, United States of America and we also have a PAN African presence (in Tanzania, South Africa, Rwanda, Ghana etc,) that gives us the reach to meet any entertainment and media challenge. Our expertise in entertainment services offers everything an artist needs to be successful and to rise to the global stage. We are committed to artistic development, and identifying early latent talent and successfully breaking it.
Job Position: Receptionist
Job Location: Guzape, Abuja (FCT)
- The candidate we are looking for is expected to greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude, Assist clients in finding their way around the office, announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs, Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, printing, taking notes and making travel plans, Provide excellent customer service.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms. Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- The applicant must be a resident of Abuja.
- Candidates should possess a Graduate qualification with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- He/she must be very personable, dependable and with a good work ethic.
- He/she is expected to have an exceptionally high level of competence in the English language – both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of office machines (e.g. Printer, Scanner, and Photocopier etc.)
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a very high competence in Word processing programmes.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- N80,000 – N150,000 / month.
- We offer attractive salary and a friendly work environment.
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidates are expected to start immediately.