Westhill Facility Managers – a facility management company established about a decade ago and operating in Lagos. The company has carved a niche for itself in the area of facility management through its delivery of quality and timely service delivery.
Westhill Facility Managers consist of handymen/ women ranging from electricians, plumbers, carpenters, professional cleaners, air conditioning technicians, gardeners who are always ready to offer 24 Hours maintenance and repair services for offices and households. We are saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that there is zero downtime in the facilities entrusted in our care.
- Job Position: Receptionist
- Job Location: Eti Osa, Lagos
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- HND or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.