Callphone Limited is a Fintech company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Monitoring and performing the reconciliation of clients’ funds on a daily basis: from third party statements to SAP accounting software in accordance with regulations.
- Monitoring of correct workflow (deposit/withdrawal process in internal system) and responsibility to investigate and resolve any discrepancies on a timely manner.
- Monitoring and processing of transactions in SAP accounting software.
- Performing client data reconciliation, confirming that adequate funds are kept segregated to cover client balances.
- Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports, related to client funds and balances.
- Organization and delivery of reconciliation information to the finance and Internal Audit and Reporting team.
- Monitoring of financial institutions and payment providers balances on a daily basis and assess any settlement or transfer needs to be requested.
- Communication and coordination with various departments within the Company and third parties for issue resolution.
- Assist the Reconciliations Team Leader in the preparation of analytical reports.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting / Finance / Economics or Mathematics is required.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft excel
- Must have a strong background in data reconciliation using available tools
- High numerical ability
- Ability to work independently and create new ideas
- Data management skill is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.