Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provide Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. The Company is fitted out with far-sighted financial experts with insightful knowledge of the macroeconomic variables to deliver a tailor-made financial solution to our clients.
Job Position: Reconciliation Officer
Job Location: Ogba – Ikeja, Lagos
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly reconciliation of all transactions and provide reconciliation reports to Supervisor
- Ensure quick resolution of reconciliation issues when they arise
- Responsible for collecting offline repayment records of customers, matching and recording with bank statements
- Responsible for communicating with the bank to find customer information that did not match the bill
- Responsible for answering customers repayment questions and proposing optimization suggestions to the product department.
- Ensure the accuracy of all daily settlements from payment partners, ensuring value is transferred to the company’s account promptly and quick resolution on settlement issues that may arise.
- Candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years experience.
- Applicants with Accounting background would be given top priority.
N40,000 – N70,000 / Month.
26th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.