United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Job Position: Reconciliation Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Reconciliation of all cash accounts – Cash Income Account, Equity Settlement Account, Receivables account, Euroclear Account, Cash settlement account and Domiciliary Account.
- Reconciliation of all Security accounts – CSCS Trading and Main Account, Clients Trading and Main Account, Euroclear Securities Account.
- Reconciliation of Invoices: – Reconciliation of client invoices against actual paid, Reconciliation of all fee schedule i.e Euroclear monthly fees.
- FX Processing: Purchase of FX for trade settlement, Sale of FX where applicable, issuance of clients CCI, reconciliation of all CCIs.
- Funds Repatriation/Transfer: processing of all funds repatriation, Verification of funds transfer via all available platforms.
- Regulatory Reporting Monthly and quarterly reporting to Securities and Exchange Commission, Central Bank of Nigeria, Nigeria Stock Exchange etc. Interface with SEC on regulatory related issues
- Certificate Management reconciliation of all certificates in the vault, SSIT: verification of all liquidation, Sales/purchases on SSIT shares etc. Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Monthly Accrual – Timely Preparation of monthly accrual to group Finance. Collation of all expenses for the month. Maintain records of all expenses for the month.
- General Enquiries – Attend to all client enquiries and Queries. Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of unit. Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of unit.
- Minimum education level: Good Degree/other related fields
- Minimum experience: Three(3) Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online