PCI Educational Consult Limited, a human resource and recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Recruitment Assistant
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to support our recruiting and onboarding activities.
- Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database, and handling paperwork. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running.
- If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails and drafting offer letters)
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Greet and assist interviewees onsite
- Coordinate travel for fly-in candidates
- Process background checks
- Maintain candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Assist with new hire on-boarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- B.Sc/BA in HR, Business or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related roles
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
18th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.