Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
- Job Position: Recruitment Intern
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Recruitment Intern, you will be responsible for various administrative tasks and provide overall support to the Talent Management (TM) team.
- Manage job posts in Applicant Tracking Systems and relevant social networks
- Responsible for scheduling and confirming interviews with candidates and hiring teams
- Update the applicant tracking system
- Screen resumes and provides feedback to Recruitment Specialists and Head of Talent
- Perform administrative tasks depending on the needs of the TM team
- Support with Onboarding activities including orientation
- Act on behalf of, and perform any other duties that may be assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 6 months of human resources experience
- Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online