Real Strikers Security Services Limited is a limited liability company, incorporated in 2005, under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) CAP C20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004, with RC No:629202.It is licensed with a Grade A Security license, to provide security services of all kinds to both individuals, local and multinational corporate organizations in the private and public sectors of the economy.
Job Position: Training / Deployment / Recruitment Officer
Job Location: Rivers
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of the company.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- In-charge of drafting all recruitment plans for the company
- In-charge of filling all current and future vacancies within the company
- Handles the on-boarding process, induction and orientation for new employees
- In-charge of providing all new employees with all items they require to perform their duties
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs’ performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an appropriate business management major is preferred.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Must be experienced in recruiting cadets, operatives and guards.
- Demonstrable experience as a training, deployment and recruitment officer.
- Proven track record of boosting company growth through training, deployment and recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Strong presentation, and reporting skills.
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition.
6th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.