Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an educational advisory centre that provides study abroad and visa counselling to Nigerian student who intend in to study in any of institutions abroad. We are proud partners of several Institutions. We have access to British, American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern Universities and colleges. Therefore, We provide detailed, valid and updated Educational guidance, Visa Support, Registration and Preparation for International Exams to international students applying to different schools abroad.
Job Position: Conversion and Recruitment Office
Job Location: Lagos
- The primary purpose of this role is to work as a member of RUHE Recruitment and Conversion Team based in Nigeria representing Various institution around the world. Reporting directly to the Regional Manager Conversion, You will support RUHE Global Resources client recruitment and conversion strategies by implementing a coherent and effective strategy to support these through to enrolment.
- Recruitment: Support and Develop recruitment channels and delivering against the set recruitment targets for the organisation.
- Conversion: Managing received enquiries and applications within the organisation and implementing a coherent and effective strategy to support these through to conversion to paying customers.
- Implementing a coherent and effective approach to organisations recruitment and conversion that supports positive brand and enhance business development.
- Chasing up with partners for academic offers and travel documents.
- Effectively managing network of channels of referral agents to ensure that they are performing on target.
- Work closely and effectively with the wider operations of the organisation including Admissions team of several universities to ensure clients request are delivered with the agreed SLA.
- Contributing to the wider business by receiving and sharing of best practice with the wider organisation as received from partners.
- Researching and operationalizing an effective marketing and recruitment plan for the organisation to ensure targets are met.
- To develop an excellent understanding of the educational system in each market of responsibility and to work with the Regional Manager to ensure these are accurately reflected in the admissions process.
- To support the Regional Manager in identifying new potential markets within the prescribed region and developing market plans as appropriate.
- To contribute to the development of the organisation marketing Plan.
- To ensure all enquiries are handled with professionalism and sound customer service
- Carry out customer service and administrative.
- Follow up on new and existing clients.
- collate, complete clients application to partner institutions
- Maintain a good database of all clients on our CRM system .
- Assist In follows up on Client Relation and business development team on students requests.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where an RGR office does not exist at the moment.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
- Handle administrative and clerical assignments
- Ensure that all walk in clients are converted to customers.
- Welcoming prospective clients and attending to their needs
- Have in depth and accurate information on RGR partners and services
- To maintain a high degree of accurate and current product knowledge
- To organize the arrangement of the counselling sessions with clients.
- To provide the regional manager with a monthly report on all conversion activities
- Follow-up on students from all sources
- To attend to walk-in and telephone enquirers on a daily basis
- Attend to delegates needs during school visits
- Any other related task that may be assigned
Education and Experience:
- Ideally and Education Degree
- However candidates with relevant experience and knowledge will be considered in lieu
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills.
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent listening , written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- High level of IT proficiency with experience of Microsoft Office
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of report -writing and statistical analysis
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required
- Highly organised, can manage many different tasks simultaneously
- Can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority
- Can influence and persuade at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and committed to RGR’s values of equality and diversity..
- Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria when required.
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Sound organization, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Desirable Skills and Experience but not required but will increase your chances:
- Significant experience related to the international Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of international educational qualifications and their Nigeria equivalences
- Knowledge of marketing for international Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Knowledge of international higher education of different countries
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market
- Marketing or customer service experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- You will be placed on 3 months probation with a starting monthly salary of NGN80,000 to NGN100,000 depending on experience.
- After probation your salary could be increased to between NGN100,000 to NGN130,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Career progression and professional development programs.
- A strong, positive and values-driven workplace culture
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
- Mobility within the business and global locations.
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online