Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
Job Position: Recruitment Specialist
Job Location: Warri, Delta
- As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for attracting, sourcing, and selecting qualified candidates for various positions within the organization.
- You will work closely with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Additionally, you will play a vital role in building and maintaining relationships with potential candidates, external agencies, and educational institutions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and develop recruitment plans.
- Source potential candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media platforms, networking events, and employee referrals.
- Review resumes and applications to assess candidate qualifications and match them with job requirements.
- Conduct initial screening interviews to evaluate candidate skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the process.
- Conduct reference checks and background verifications for selected candidates.
- Stay updated on industry trends, recruitment best practices, and legal requirements to ensure compliance.
- Participate in career fairs, industry conferences, and other recruitment events to promote the organization as an employer of choice.
- Build and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies, universities, and other talent sources.
- Assist in developing and implementing employer branding and recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on recruitment metrics to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- 5-7 years Proven work experience as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment methods, sourcing techniques, and best practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple recruitment projects.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Experience in employer branding and recruitment marketing is a plus.
15th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.