The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
- Job Position: Senior Recruitment Strategist (Lead Recruitment)
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Senior Recruitment Strategist will be responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive, multi-faceted recruiting strategy to reach, hire and retain high talent individuals of different demographics, backgrounds, and experiences in support of the Company’s values and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Support multiple business lines and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for select positions.
- Overseeing the Talent Acquisition unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult-to-fill positions.
- Recommend ideas and solutions that will contribute to the Company’s diversity and inclusion strategy and overarching business goals and objectives.
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficiency and improvement opportunities. Develop performance metrics and provide management reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, prescribed policies, practices, and procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one’s duties.
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention. etc.
- A degree in Human Resources or any other related field.
- Recognized professional qualification (e.g. CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi)
- At least 7years post qualification experience with cognitive experience in Talent Acquisition and Engagement.
- Excellent strategy and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, results-driven, and team player
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent computer skills, including in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
N6,000,000 – N8,000,000 / Year.