Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
- Job Position: Referral Agent
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the company’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance with all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Participate in all meetings and training as required
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as a sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
10th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.