Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Job Position: Refunds & Returns Experience Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Map the customers journey to ensure a seamless experience for return and refunds touchpoints
- Proactively identify pain points through a regular deep-dive culture to ensure appropriate improvement initiatives are activated
- Define conditions and rules that optimize workflow and maximize quality of experience
- Ensure continuous reporting and monitoring of key metrics to ensure quality control and efficiency of resolution management
- Ensure that end to end process for returns and refunds can be adapted to optimize customer journey experience across 10 unique markets in Africa
- BSc / HND in Social Sciences, Arts, and/or another related field.
- MA / MSc will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years in similar refunds & returns role
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and deep-dive on complex challenges, leveraging on data as a key parameter for decision-making
- Extensive experience in process mapping and work-flow management in an operations-centric setting
- Stellar project management and execution skills to navigate project milestones end to end
- Strong influencer, leveraging clear and concise communication to manage relevant stakeholders in operations, marketing, and commercial that holistically shape the customer experience
- Ensure that end to end process for returns and refunds can be adapted to optimize the customer journey experience
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African eCommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
30th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.