Trans-Nationwide Express Plc (TRANEX) is a leading Logistics Company engaged in domestic and International Express delivery, haulage, freight, and other ancillary transportation and storage services.
Job Position: Regional Manager
Job Location: South South / South East
- Overall management responsibility for sales, customer service, finance and administration of stations and express centers within your region
- Select, direct, train, develop, discipline, and evaluate staff, and visit all offices regularly to ensure an adequate, well-trained staff at all times.
- Prepare market research and conduct feasibility studies for expanding business opportunities, assess and recommend additional, expanded, or improved facilities to accomplish sales objectives.
- In coordination with the Head of Commercial, to establish sales goals and ensure, within agreed budgetary limitations, the attainment of annual revenue, shipment, and debt collection targets.
- Develop sales strategies, monitor sales activities, and liaise with key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction. Direct and assist Sales Executives, Station Managers, and Station Supervisors in sorting out clients’ queries or complaints.
- Review ground and air operations procedures and recommend modifications that may lead to improved efficiency, cost-control, and productivity.
- Monitor performance of CSRs, couriers, operations, and administrative staff, to ensure that proper procedures are followed in meeting objectives, maintaining high service standards, and projecting the desired company image.
- Establish and maintain excellent communications with TRANEX staff as well as clients, airlines, airport officials, and vendors; liaise with TRANEX staff from all departments as well as TRANEX Worldwide to ensure a well-coordinated service; project the desired company Image at all times.
- Monitor sales reports, record keeping, and commission programs.
- Review fleet utilization, ensure that fleet requirements are adequately met and vehicles are properly maintained, and conform to company image and maintenance program requirements.
- Lead and promote a spirit of harmonious interrelationships between customers and all members of staff, maintain neat and tidy working environments, and positive staff morale.
Job Deliverables/ (KPIs)
- Meeting and surpassing regional targets
- Profit/loss situation of the region and all key stations to be in blue
- Reduce service failures to 5% within the region
- Keep expenses within 80 – 90% of budgeted expenditure
- B. Sc / HND in Business Administration / Marketing or its equivalent.
- Any Post-graduate qualification is a plus
- Professional qualification is not required.
Cognate Work Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in a similar position.
- Personable & committed to total quality service to ensure customers’ satisfaction at all times.
- Honesty and integrity as behavioral competence are essential requirement.
- Teamwork – Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance and get results.
- Innovative – creative and ability to distill ideas into actionable steps that impact culture and capability
- Socially responsible within our sphere of influence & operations.
- Be entrepreneurial, adaptable, and able to work on your own initiatives, handle changes and stress
- Be performance-driven and goal-oriented
- Ability to communicate (verbal & written)
- Strong negotiation skill
- A hands-on individual with strong work ethic.
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to apply judgment
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Numerate and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.