Canonical – We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely, and more cost-effectively than any other company. We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means ‘humanity to others. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation. Together with a community of 200,000, we publish an operating system that runs from the tiny connected devices up to the world’s biggest mainframes, the platform that everybody uses on the public cloud, and the workstation experience of the world’s most productive developers. Secure and reliable, elegant and intuitive, and open for innovation – Ubuntu is the future of open source, which is why it’s the fastest-growing Linux in the world despite already being the most widely deployed.
Job Position: Regional Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy for certain industries within the Americas region
- Set relevant KPIs for lead generation, demand generation and brand awareness campaigns; monitor and improve them on a regular basis
- Build organic and paid campaigns from scratch including crafting strong messaging, and creating visual assets for emails, social media and paid ads in line with canonical’s brand look & feel
- Own webinars and regional offline events at all stages from planning to execution including holistic pre- and post-event/webinar strategies, webinar set up, streaming
- Work with the CRM Team to attract, convert, engage and communicate with new and existing audiences
- Be fully responsible for the regional budget planning and execution constantly monitoring and adjusting it accordingly
- Collaborate extensively with regional Sales teams to get their insights and implement them to the regional marketing strategy
- We expect members of the Canonical marketing team to be excellent communicators who are at ease working with a complex mix of engineers, product managers, sales representatives and executives.
- Experience in B2B marketing for enterprise IT products, SaaS experience…
- Experience working with the Americas market including the US, Canada and Latin America preferred
- Excellent academic results, with Bachelor’s or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or STEM
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation skills in English
- Hands-on mindset and ability to test various marketing assumptions attributing to scaling the most efficient ways of achieving positive marketing results
- Growth mindset – enthusiasm for challenges and work ethic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Objectivity and openness to others’ views while continuously building a positive team spirit
- Proven ability to prioritise and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
What we offer You
- Your base pay will depend on various factors including your geographical location, level of experience, knowledge and skills. In addition to the benefits above, certain roles are also eligible for additional benefits and rewards including annual bonuses and sales incentives based on revenue or utilisation. Our compensation philosophy is to ensure equity right across our global workforce.
- In addition to a competitive base pay, we provide all team members with additional benefits, which reflect our values and ideals. Please note that additional benefits may apply depending on the work location and, for more information on these, please ask your Talent Partner.
- Fully remote working environment – we’ve been working remotely since 2004!
- Personal learning and development budget of 2,000USD per annum
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual holiday leave
- Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Opportunity to travel to new locations to meet colleagues at ‘sprints’.
- Priority Pass for travel and travel upgrades for long-haul company events.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online