Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Job Position: Regional Sales Manager (North West)
Job Location: Kano
- To provide primary link between the company and its customers with a network of sales channels and to develop the necessary business relationship that allows for the achievement of sales objectives, while coordinating both personnel and material resources.
- Implement sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programs to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
- Achieves sales plans, achieves sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a region.
- Manages & coordinates regional sales activities and all sales employees in the assigned region to maximize account sales
- Drives actively primary and secondary distribution efficiently and effectively
- Manage all stock situations in assigned region to prevent stock out or obsolete stock conditions
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
- Administer sales and purchase agreements for products in the region
- Monitor product distribution in support of total logistics
- Liaises with warehouse, logistics to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly
- Obtain, on an on-going basis, competitor information to help the marketing department keep abreast of developments on the field.
- Gather data on sales performance and market trends on the company’s products, for input in company sales forecasting
- Recognizing and prioritizing the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales
- Dealership/Distributor Management.
- B.Sc or HND in Arts, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience in a multinational FMCG company and must be willing and able to work in any part of the country.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Sales Dealership
- Marketing & Sales techniques
- Marketing Communication
- Trade chain management
- Cost management
- Customer Care
- Negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online