Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
Job Position: Registered General Nurse
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Registered Nnurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients.
- Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- Conduct physical exams to assess patient health needs and problems
- Implement physicians’ orders, perform treatments, start IVs, administer medications, and interpret special tests.
- Administer direct care to injured, disabled, ill, or convalescent patients
- Review and maintain medical records
- Implement and develop nursing care plans
- Counsel patients and family members on disease prevention and health maintenance
- Order and evaluate diagnostic tests to assess patients’ conditions and needs
- Supervise the work of licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, and assistants
- Educate patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans
- Maintain a safe, hygienic working environment
- Prepare rooms and medical equipment and decontaminate instruments
- Provide emotional and psychological support
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing with 2-3 years experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
N80,000 / Month.
1st September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.