Fortics Lifecare Limited aims to be a leading healthcare holding company in Africa, developing existing healthcare assets into world-class health facilities across the continent integrating quality service delivery to clients and financial prosperity for our sake. We want to inspire and promote hope, health and total well-being by providing the best care for every patient through integrated clinical practice, continuous education and research, delivering this service at cost-effective prices.
Job Position: Registered Nurse
Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Educate patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans
- Maintain a safe, hygienic working environment
- Prepare rooms and medical equipment and decontaminate instruments
- Provide emotional and psychological support
- Providing basic bedside care
- Provide support and advice to patients
- Timely monitoring of patients health
- Proper documentation of services rendered to patients/ Maintaining medical records
- Conduct physical exams to assess patient health needs and problems
- Administer direct care to injured, disabled, ill, or convalescent patients.
- Maintain medical records.
- Implement and develop nursing care plans.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Skills / Requirements:
- Case management
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Critical care nursing
- Hospital experience
- Available to resume immediately
- Must reside in lekki or its environs
- Capable of working both morning and night shift.
18th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.