Sacred Heart Personal Hospital, Lantoro, was established in 1895, about 117 years ago. It is the oldest existing medical hospital in Nigeria. The hospital was established by Catholic Missionaries and presently under the proprietorship of Most Revd. Dr. Peter Olukayode Odetoyinbo who took over from the new Archbishop of the Metropolitan See of Lagos, the Most Revd. Alfred Adewale Martins. The hospital is a 300-bed hospital.
- Job Position: Registered Nurse / Registered Nurse Midwife
- Job Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Double qualified Nurses in Post Basic Nurse – Midwifery (BNSC added advantage)
- Current annual practicing license
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Preferred age: Not relevant
- Salary is negotiable
- Other benefits: Furnished and conducive apartment
20th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Other relevant qualifications to be submitted alongside.