Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa, and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and the United Kingdom.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value-adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders, and the communities in which we operate.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. We want to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below
- Job Position: Relationship Manager
- Job Location: Nationwide
- The Corporate Bank Relationship Manager’s key role is the marketing and management of corporate customers.
- He/She will also create quality risk assets for Institutional Banking Group (IBG) type names and have extensive knowledge and understanding of each customer’s business.
- He/She will be responsible for managing the overall activities of the unit to achieve set goals and objectives and possess excellent customer relationship management.
- Relationship acquisition and management: identify viable business opportunities with existing customers and increase market share
- Develop and coordinate business marketing strategies for the team with a focus on business development/acquisition
- Responsible for his/her team provides support and coaching to team members
- Strong credit appraisal, risk asset creation, and management
- Minimum 12+ years experience in Corporate/Institutional/Investment Banking and/or other financial services businesses
- Experience in Marketing/Relationship Management, Credit and Financial analysis skills will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant professional certification(s)
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Relationship management skills
- Knowledge of target market and industry
- Marketing skills
- Presentation skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Credit analysis and structuring skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and business writing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good standing and assertiveness, with an excellent teamwork attitude
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and credit skills
22nd March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online