Terawork – Our client, a leading firm in the Financial Services Industry, is seeking a competent and qualified professional to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Manager (Private Banking)
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Relationship Manager leads initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Partner with sales and marketing team teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Develop strategies to identify new clients through market segmentation and apply different approaches in targeting and selecting clients.
- Establish relationships with product specialists and other internal stakeholders to customize product solutions for clients.
- Lead business development activities for top clients/partners.
- Maintain and cultivate long-term relationships with the customer.
- Execute strategies for cross-selling and up-selling of products and services based on understanding of range of products and client analysis.
- Advocate for a solution or idea that is a win-win for the organization and customer.
- Review client acceptance, Know Your Customer (KYC) and onboarding procedures including handling client documents.
- Seek to improve customer metrics by applying benchmarks of customer management.
- Manage a customer-centric research program that integrates economic and industry trends into the analysis.
- Utilize knowledge of financial instruments to propose funding/ investment strategies as required, Upsell and cross-sell products and services to clients.
- Research and pursue new business opportunities.
- Cross-sell products by leveraging on FI relationships including coordinating with other business units and product specialists to market organizations products and services for customized solutions.
- Enhance clients experience by providing timely information and advice to address their financial needs.
- Handle High Net Worth clients by monitoring financing plans, coordinating, and resolving conflicts and managing expectations of involved parties.
- Minimum of B.Sc with a 2:1 related Degree with professional certification in procurement an added advantage.
- 5 – 6 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in the financial Services Industry especially commercial banks
- Experience in key account management and managing High Network Individuals.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online