Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specializing in the provision of professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function. HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria. The Group existed as the Executive Selection unit within Arthur Andersen Nigeria and in 2002, became KPMG Nigeria’s Executive Selection & Training Services Group.
The practice was established as an independent entity in July 2011. Human Capital Partners is a member of the International People Services Network, a network of independent but collaborating ex-KPMG firms operating globally and is registered with the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, The Nigerian Institute of Training and Development, and the Centre for Management Development (CMD) Lagos, Nigeria.
- Job Position: Relationship Manager, Private Banking
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The role reports to the Head, Private Banking and will source and participate in the acquisition of new clients to increase the teams’ market share of clients.
- Solicit, develop, generate and manage full-service relationships with clients
- Maintain client database, keeping current client plans up-to-date, and engaging new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide expertise and professional investment advice using the best services and products available to ensure clients financial and non-financial goals are met
- Provide clients with a high level of individualized customer service consistent with their service needs and expectations
- Track client’s investments and give proactive suggestions to enhance the portfolio performance on a regular basis
- Continuous analysis of the competitive environment and identify/ monitor the product/service needs of the customer segment
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various investment decisions/strategies of clients
- Inform clients of new financial products and services and changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments
- Acquire a strong knowledge of mutual funds, financial markets, relevant legal, tax, and regulatory issues, asset allocation models, and retirement programs
- Develop products in line with the needs of clients
- Ensure that weekly and monthly activity status and performance reports for the unit are prepared for the attention of the Head of Department
- Reactivation of dormant account
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market, and industry developments
- Develop strategic sales plan in coordination with client managers and other colleagues as appropriate
- Comply strictly with all Bank’s compliance requirements including KYC
- First Degree from an accredited university
- Additional professional qualifications in Investment Management, Business Management, Banking, Social Sciences or an MBA are an added advantage
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in credit/marketing, relationship management, treasury sales, private banking, and funds management functions in the banking sector
- Good understanding of treasury and private banking products/services
- Ability to generate income, grow customer base and manage strategic relationships with clients/ customers
- Strong marketing, relationship management, negotiation, influencing, and networking skills.
- Strong credit analysis skills
28th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Relationship Manager, Private Banking, Abuja” as the subject of the email.