CardinalStone is a full-service investment banking firm operating out of Lagos Nigeria. The firm began operations in June 2008 and is currently registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager, and Broker/Dealer.
CardinalStone Securities Limited is the licensed Stockbroking subsidiary of CardinalStone Partners The Firm’s activities are carried out across five business units – Asset Management, Investment Banking, Principal Investments, Securities Trading, and the Business Support Group.
- Job Position: Relationship Officer – Investment Sales Adviser
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
To provide exceptional service to CardinalStone’s MA/HNI customers whilst growing the asset base to meet and exceed set expectations
- Sell the firm’s products and proffer alternative investments and products within the group in a bid to increase Assets Under Management (AUM), while also driving the customer acquisition objective of the company.
- Consistently manage and nurture existing client relationships to facilitate repeat business and retention through our end-to-end financial services.
- Grow ‘new-to-firm’ business by actively prospecting through new and existing client relationships
- Keep proper records of call memos, trackers, database, prospect list, and activity report
- Aim to achieve and exceed set targets on AUM and brokerage services
- Generate trade orders for equities and fixed income instruments from clients.
- Synthesize equity research and develop transaction-oriented ideas
- Set up and host client meetings as may be agreed with clients
- Cross-Sell products/offerings of the group to clients/prospects.
- Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities.
- Develop tactical ideas within set strategies to increase profitability.
- Keep abreast of market conditions.
- Support team leads in identifying and securing new growth opportunities.
- Manage other activities as directed by team leads and Management
- First degree in any field
- NYSC Completed
- 3 – 6 years of relevant experience in Asset Management or Private Banking.
- Strong experience onboarding and managing HNI and Mass Affluent clients
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Relevant certifications relating to the job will be an added advantage e.g. CIS, CFA, Certified wealth management professional, etc
13th March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online