County Finance Limited provides a lending opportunity to help businesses and individuals access quick finances for their needs and investors to get better returns.
Job Position: Relationship Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Role / Responsibilities
- Meet potential clients to build relationships
- Sourcing for Micro / SME clients in identified market zones.
- Creation of quality risk assets monthly.
- Rendering financial advice to customers.
- Supervises Loan packaging and documentation.
- Conducts credit check on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Follow up on delinquent loans & immediately refer to same to his/her supervisor.
- Ensure PAR is within tolerable level as specified by management.
- Recognize customer desires and formulate plans to deal with them
- Settle customer grievances rapidly and effectively
- Facilitate high-quality sales, supply and client service processes
- Deduce all favourable ratios and metrics and arrange debt payment plan
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Conserve and revise account records
- Go the “extra mile” to create trust relationships, client loyalty and fulfillment all through the underwriting process
- Function in accordance with laws and regulations and stick to lending compliance protocol
- Strive to retain clients and continue contracts
- Assess credit worthiness by filtering loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Guide other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND / NCE qualification with 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Must Live in Ikorodu or its environs
- Must possess good communications skills (written & verbal)
- Effective use of Microsoft office (Ms word, Excel, Power point)
- Good understanding of phone and office etiquette
- Must be able to work under little or no supervision.
N30,000 – N45,000 monthly (Excluding Commission).
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “RelationshipOfficer” as the subject of the mail.