Jocaro Nigeria Limited is an alternative power expert with specialties in electro-mechanical and renewable energy engineering services.
- Job Position: Renewable Energy Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos State
- Site inspection and Load Audit
- Install complete inverter/solar power system for our clients
- Diagnose and Repair faulty inverters and other electronics components
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components
- Carry out Solar System analyses
- Lead technical installation teams for Solar and Hybrid Solar Installation across the branches
- Source for clienteles
- Tutor our trainees and on Solar system installation and renewable energy principles
- Design new renewable energy course for JNL
- Lead and contribute to projects for solar resource assessments, energy production estimates, performance assessments of operating projects, siting, performance testing, feasibility studies, new technology evaluation, component modeling, conceptual design, and strategic planning.
- Provide expert consultation on solar PV plant components such as modules, inverters, meteorological stations, and trackers.
- Service electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customer’s residential property
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Actively work towards a common goal of improving the tools and processes associated with exceptional installations
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- Willingness to travel around Nigeria.
- Qualification: HND
- Experience: 5
23rd January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply if you are not qualified.