Trust Television Network, a subsidiary company of Media Trust Group, (Publishers of Daily Trust newspapers, Trust Radio and other digital channels), is an independent broadcasting outfit from the stables of Media Trust Limited, the publishers of the widely circulated Daily Trust and its sister titles.
Job Position: Reporter / Presenter
Job Location: Abuja
- Present live day-to-day news content across media platforms
- Engage the viewers and reflect the values of the channel
- Broadcast in a manner which is engaging, entertaining and readily understandable by a non-specialist audience.
- Provide clear treatments and proposals, ensuring consistency of content, quality and style.
- Prepare, coordinate, and edit on-air material for daily News, current affairs.
- Work under extreme deadline pressure to create compelling stories.
- Ability to field report and maintain accuracy, fairness, and ethics.
- Make the best use of new technologies – in particular developments in social media in delivering journalism to audiences and to set an example in learning to operate new systems and adapting to different working methods.
- Line producing skills and experience with non-linear editing.
- Contribute to the planning and other output duties.
- A trained journalist with a strong journalistic background. Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Journalism, Communications, or related field,
- A minimum of at least 3 years’ experience.
- Experience of reporting and presenting.
- Should demonstrate balanced and objective judgement based on a thorough understanding of Editorial guidelines, target audience, programme and department objectives
- Knowledge in editing and different story– telling techniques.
- Advanced skills in using Adobe programs (Premiere, Photoshop After Effects).
- Ability to work effectively and quickly on more than one project at the same time.
Friday; 17th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should attach alongside side their application, a show reel of their work in the last 3 years.