Wealthstream Consulting Limited – Our client, a major business membership organization in Nigeria with international affiliations, in response to business growth, is building up its HR capacity and recruiting for the position below:
- Job Position: Research & Advocacy Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Research & Advocacy Manager identifies and conducts Research and Surveys in relevant areas; prepares Research and Position Papers; implements advocacy strategies and programs; supervises advocacy programs’ communications, public relation activities, and any other related activities that enhance and increase the growth of membership for the organization.
Academic & Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Social Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience.
- Experience in a business membership organization will be an added advantage.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Experience in the use of research and evaluation tools and ability to integrate various research findings to derive insights and trends; ability to anticipate members and client’s needs and develop supporting programs/solutions; and proficiency in writing speeches, position papers, reports, and communique on advocacy or related matters.
13th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online